Back just to post a recipe, because I think I mentioned this literally a year ago and promised I’d post the details but never did… oops. Anyway! I don’t really think they have an official name. They’re just dark and white chocolate peanut butter squares. Catchy~
You’ll need 200g of dark chocolate, 200g of white chocolate, and 150g of peanut butter.
- Melt the dark chocolate and white chocolate in two separate bowls.
- Add the peanut butter to the white chocolate and mix the two together.
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment (the smaller the tray, the thicker the squares will be).
- Dollop the melted dark chocolate into the tray, leaving space for the white chocolate as if you’re going to make a chequered pattern.
- Dollop the white chocolate into the gaps.
- Swirl the mixture around with a kebab stick or a fork, until it looks all marble-y.
- Put the tray in the fridge for half an hour to an hour, until it’s hardened all through, but isn’t too hard to cut through, then take it out and score the surface into squares with a knife.
- Put it back in the fridge until it’s hard enough to snap into pieces.
- THE END.
- Seriously, make this. It’s so yummyyyyyyyyyy.